Saturday, February 23, 2008

Progress Report

I've finished the modifcation to Husband's sweater to make it longer. No pictures - it looks the same as before - just longer ;o)

That's 2 down, 10 to go. I don't know if I'll be able to tackle the seaming of the Tangled Yoke in the next week - it's looking pretty hectic and I need to be able to slow down and concentrate. I'm thinking this will be the plan when I do get around to it:
  1. Seam underarms
  2. Block
  3. Darn in ends
  4. Sew grosgrain ribbon on button placket
  5. Sew buttons
  6. Wear it!

Still wearing the vest everyday. I've gotten lots of compliments on it.

I have to decide if I'm going to frog the Malabrigo sweater before I knit any more on the sleeves. Need to slow down and concentrate for that too. My best bet at this point is probably to pick up the Not-so-warm Einstein. Everything else just takes too much thinking for my poor overloaded brain.